Miracles Convention is a winter Narcotics Anonymous convention that has been designed to help continue to carry the message on a larger scale to the addict who still suffers. This a time when addicts can join in the spirit of unity. Come join in some fun in North Central Wisconsin and have an experience you won’t forget!
The Miracles Convention has set out to create “A true winter in Wisconsin recovery experience” offering a safe environment for the fellowship to come together and celebrate recovery. Miracles attendees will have an opportunity to enjoy fun and fellowship in the majestic North Central Wisconsin outdoors with workshops such as Skiing, Snowboarding, snow shoeing. Tubing and even an ice fishing tournament!
The adventures for everyone to enjoy are not limited to just outside, with over 40 indoor workshops and speakers, everyone will have an opportunity to share their experience, strength and Hope, and bask in the warm glow of the unity of the fellowship. There will be information available at convention guides to help you discover all the activities that the area has to offer. Here are some of the possibilities you can look forward to at Miracles Convention:
- Ice Fishing Rally at a local lake where the addict who catches the biggest fish will get a registration for next year and be recognized at the Saturday Night speaker. Not to mention bragging rights for a whole year!
- Skiing/Snowboarding Workshop will enjoy the majestic runs of Granite Peak on Rib Mountain for a meeting and a day on the slopes
- Nine Mile Recreation Area which is one of the top cross-country skiing and snow shoeing facilities in Wisconsin. Addicts will have an 18 mile trail system to explore. The ski chalet offers a changing area, equipment rentals and fellowship at a warming area with a wood stove.
- Sylvan Hill Park is where the tubing fun will be had. Race your friends or join them on a multi person tube. This is an economical outdoor activity with a towrope to get you back to the top!
- The Snowflake workshop on Saturday will be honoring the memory of addicts who have passed by creating snowflakes with the names and or pictures of those we lost. Each snowflake as unique as they are and displaying them at future Miracles convention so they are never forgotten